Nut Family

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Looking out my window

The other day I looked out the window and saw this picture- all 3 kids playing together in the sandbox. I had just finished all the laundry & swept the floor and I knew that sand would be everywhere- which it was- However, I LOVED watching the kids play together, I loved how warm it was outside, & I loved having some quiet inside the house- we need more sunny days!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ben and Darci said...

I know what you mean about seeing your kids play and have fun together. There's nothing like it.

Nicole, Paul, Ike and Aubs said...

I love those little moments. I'm impressed you had time to grab your camera. I usually just sit and watch because it seems nine times out of ten when I go for my camera it jinx's the moment and it's over. These are the moments that make it all worth while though, right?