Through the past 15 1/2 months, I have thought that Landon was a calm, quiet, & sweet baby- which he is, however, I am seeing that his little personality is somewhat "cheesy", mischievious, & overall- adorable! He often times thinks that he is so funny that he will throw his head back, look up and give a huge smile & kind of laugh to himself. It is so funny to watch. My aunt told me the other day that he should be a baby model because of his perfect teeth- the only problem is all the bumps and bruises on his head from falling. Brian thinks he's "top-heavy." One day after seeing 5 or 6 bruises on his head, Kaylie said to me, "Wow, "love is a battlefield" at your house!" Which for Landon- I completly agree- we all just love him so much, and maybe a little to much. :) Landon loves to cuddle & will lay his head on my shoulder while I sing to him- I don't think the other kids liked my voice because no of them EVER did that!
Landon is at such a fun and busy stage. He is so co-ordinated with his hands. He is always putting things in buckets, drawers, baskets, etc. He loves the camera and when I pull it out he looks at me and says "Cheese"- I have trained him well! :)
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment