Nut Family

Monday, August 9, 2010

It's Official...

Brian has his General Contractor's License! Well, actually he has had it for a couple of months now, but it has taken us a while to get the business organized and we are finally ready! We are so excited about this new path in life. I know I am a little biased, after all, he is my cute better half, but his work is AMAZING! He is very talented & honest, and that is what I admire the most about him. Here is some of his work & you can even go and "like" his Brian Nuttall Construction page on Facebook. :)

5 comments:

The Everyday Housewife said...

WOWWIE, WOW, WOW! What amazing work! Love the pictures. I'll get on Facebook right now. Can you give 2 thumbs up?!

Melanie said...

I am so excited for you guys. Brian does amazing work and will do great!

Alexis said...

Brian you are amazing. I wish you lived closer so we could hire you for some business. Do you do more than decks?

Ben and Darci said...

That is SO cool! I didn't know he was getting his Contractor's liscence, although it doesn't suprise me since I knew he had the know-how! So great!!!!

The Heaton's said...

Those decks are absolutley beautiful! He is extremely talented! We feel very lucky that we get to enjoy some of that talent ourselves!