skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Here we are in Cancun! This is on the 3rd day we were there, and we were at the market place shopping. My dad noticed this sign that said my name. Cool huh!
OOOPPPS-- yes, I had my first drink. Not on purpose of course ;) at the resort that we stayed at, we were able to order any kind of drink. I would usually order a strawberry daquiri without alcohol. By the 4th day, I just figured that they knew I didn't drink. Well, I ordered a strawberry daquiri and pineapple juice, and the guy brought them to me. I drank some of the pineapple juice, but it tasted kind of weird, so I just kept drinking the strawberry daquiri not realizing there was alcohol in it. I thought it tasted a little different, but at the resort there were 5 places you could order drinks from, and they had all been made a little different, so I just figured that this was just made a little different like the rest of them. It wasn't until my dad came and sat down, and I looked over at his drink which was a strawberry daquiri, and I noticed that his was a nice juicy cherry red color, mine was more on the pink side. Then I realized, that I hadn't said no alcohol. I told Brian, and he took a sip, and told me he thought it was alcohol, we told my dad and he also took a sip and couldn't believe that I had sipped half of the glass. My aunt came and took a sip, and told us there was definatly alcohol in it. ooops. luckily there were no side effects ;) and I don't plan on ever drinking again. ;)
Here is my cute honey and I in the center of the market place. we had so much fun shopping and bardering for items.
Brian was hungry and really wanted a tamale. He ordered a corn tamale from this street vendor at the market. It tasted like sweet corn smashed all together-pretty good.
1 comments:
That story with the alcohol is haralious. Your facial expression says it all. They gave me a few drinks with alcohol on our honeymoon in Cancun.
Post a Comment