Here I am in the market with monkeys on me. I decided the last day, that I would take a picture with the monkeys on me to show the kids. The one on my right shoulder is taking my glasses, and the one on my left shoulder did his little monkey business down my back-dumb little monkey. I had already packed all of my clothes and we had checked out, so I couldn't change too. It was still a fun experience.

Here is our family- minus our little kids who were with their other grandparents. It was sooo hot in this area, but so much fun!

Here we are on the beach. Isn't it gorgeous! I loved the beach!

This is at Tulum. These are the ruins of the Mayan people, or it is also believed by the members down in Mexico, that this is the place where the people of Ammon lived. It was really neat hearing about everything, but it was so incredibly hot, with no shade, and no where to sit. It was still incredible being there though, and thinking about who had actually lived here.
1 comments:
The picture of you and Brian in front of ocean looks just like a post card. Wow!You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment