
Here we are on the boat headed over to the island Cozumel. The boat ride was about 30 minutes long, and we sat next to some people from Canada. The woman we were talking to told us that we both had accents and that I had a stronger accent then Brian- interesting huh?

I love this picture of being a true tourist. Brian thought I was crazy, but it was still fun, and he still agreed to take the picture, even though people looked at him and were kind of smiling- crazy tourists ;) I loved cozumel though because it was just the 2 of us. It started to rain and and we decided to go and eat lunch at a little mexican restaurant. It was really nice. I ordered water, because I figured it was free, and would be cheeper than a regular drink, but when they brought the water to us, they came in bottles, and were $3.00 a bottle. Just down the street we had seen bottles of beer for $1.00 each. I am so grateful for free and clean water! ;) lunch was so good. While we were eating a mariachi (?) band came and sang a love song to us- it was perfect.

Here is our cute family with grandpa and grandma smith. I am so grateful for them, and that they made it possible for us to go to Mexico with everyone.

Here we are on the last night. We had gone snorkeling with the family during the day, and ate at an extremely nice restaurant (Mexican Grill) that night. It was perfect, and the sunset was gorgeous. Brian had a lobster dinner for father's day, and said it was the best one he had ever had. ;) Well, adios mis amigas... until next time.
3 comments:
Eeh! I LOVE the pictures Melissa. It truly looks like paradise. I want to hear more about the trip. From the looks of it, your family probably had a blast. Love you!
love the pictures. you are very technologically awesome.
jared
Brian,
It's Mike Connelly,
I am in Switzerland visiting a few friends and I ran into your sister, small world eh? She gave me your blog address so here I am. It looks like you guys are well and your sister kind of caught me up on your life. We are now living in Spain and enjoying the Europe experience I am married and have a little 9 month old boy. You can check out our blog at www.connellyfam.blogspot.com Hope all is well!
Post a Comment