Nut Family

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Desitin Kids

CAUGHT in the act of being naughty & curious at the same time! Since Brian and I are out of our room because of the addition, we have moved into Jackson's room, and Jackson has moved into Morgan's room. Jackson is still in the crib, and Morgan is in her toddler bed, and as you can see is able to get both of them in trouble. I had a tube of Desitin diaper cream in the drawer of the changing table. Morgan climbed up on the night stand, then the changing table, and then found the creamy treasure in the drawer, and decided that it was lotion, and that she wanted to share some with Jackson. I was watching TV and I heard it really quiet, so I figured they had fallen asleep, then I heard giggling, and then quiet again. I thought... they must be up to something, and sure enough when I walked in this is what I saw. Poor Jackson- I think he had fun, but he kind of looked like a little albino baby, and even had a huge clump of desitin in his hair. Well, Brian and I tried not to laugh, took pictures, & cleaned up the kids. While Brian was cleaning up Jackson, I said to Morgan, was that a good choice? She said "No, it was a naughty choice!" With that response she had her little time out, and then they finally fell asleep. Wow- every since she turned 3, she has been very curious, especially if it involves making messes. ;)


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

brianna_banana said...

I love that my niece and nephew are so fun. I think they fit in the family great. How cute!!!