Grandpa & Grandma had the other 4 kids while we were at the hospital. They came
to let Morgan, Jackson, Hallie, & Landon meet their new sister.
Brynlie is their 13th grandchild- 7th granddaughter. They will have their 7th grandson
in October and I think they are loving being grandparents.
Uncle Jeff stopped by with Wendy's frostys and fries. As hard as Brian
and I tried, along with Brittany on the phone, he doesn't want any more kids. :)
Grandma Karen came to give Brynlie hugs and kisses before she
left on a fun vacation with Wayne to Connecticut and New York.
Brian getting our last little baby dressed and ready to leave the hospital.
And of course, more bonding time.
Brynlie received LOTS of LOVE when we got home. One morning, Brian took care of
everything so I could sleep in with Brynlie. When I woke up, I looked up to see
4 heads and 8 eyes staring down at me and watching me. I think they were actually
watching Brynlie, but it still made me a little nervous to have all of these little faces staring
down at me. In a somewhat panicked voice I said, "Brian!" :)
Morgan wanted to hold her all day long. It was so nice talking to each of the kids about the fun they had while they would each come in for their turn to hold Brynlie.




0 comments:
Post a Comment