Morgan has not missed any school all year & of all days to miss- she was sick on Valentine's Day! Lucky for me, I had signed up to help in her class too. I asked her if she wanted me to pass out her Valentine's for her, but she was so excited about how they turned out that she wanted to pass them out. She spent the day in her pajamas watching movies with Hallie. When Jackson came home, he had a bag full of Valentines. Hallie didn't quite understand why they weren't for her. Jackson's favorite part was getting 3 Toy Story pencils. At one point during the day, I didn't know where Landon had gone. When I found him, he was laying on the floor eating Morgan's cotton candy. When he saw me he said, "Aaahhh!" Almost like he was really saying, "Aah- I've been caught!" Funny kid! Morgan's school party was fun, but I missed having her there with me. It was fun going back home though with her bag of Valentine's for her & looking through them with Morgan, my Mom & Brianna.
When Brian got home we had a yummy lasagna dinner with lots of sugar on the side. Brian was the sweetest Valentine- he left me a beautiful letter in the morning, & even brought me home some of my favorite treats. I have always loved Valentine's Day. My Mom always made us feel so loved when I was growing up. We always had a beautiful dinner with everything red or pink and little Valentines from my Mom. I loved getting my own box of chocolates & candy hearts. Even when I would come home from school without a Valentine, or flowers, or candy from a boy- there was always so much love in our home- something I want to carry on for my kids.
1 comments:
Sounds like a great Valentine's Day. That is so sad that Morgan was sick and had to miss her party. How sweet of you to go anyways so that she could still get her valentine cards.
Post a Comment