Nut Family

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Walk for a Cure

    
In September the kids and I walked with our neighbors to support Elizabeth (our neighbor & babysitter across the street) who is diabetic. The walk was a 5K and Landon stayed home with Brian and I went with the kids. We all had a nice time & the kids actually did really well for 3 miles. They loved the lunch at the end & the carnival games.
While the adults were sitting there eating, we looked over to see the kids running to us. I spotted Carson with his new black hair & then saw a glimpse of bright neon green running through the trees. We all started laughing when we saw Jackson! His head was so bright! I'm sure that whoever colored it had a blast. Morgan had hers colored in spots and Hallie wanted hers colored "Pinkalicious" of course. :) The kids had a great time & it was for such a great cause.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: