Last night when I went to kiss the kids goodnight, I saw this. They have been doing this every night for the last week. We put them in their separte beds, and they always end up falling asleep in the same bed. When the kids woke up this morning I showed them the picture and this was our conversation...Me: Look at this funny thing I saw last night
Kids:(looking at picture & smiling) oh :)
Me: Jackson, what are you doing in Morgan's bed?
Morgan: His leg was burning & so I was rubbing it for him, and then I said a prayer for him.
Is that not the sweetest thing!!!! It made me want to cry. They are so sweet to each other and best friends. They have their moments, but overall they are inseparable. I am so grateful to have them, and for the reminder of prayer.
* On a side note, Jackson's leg was not burning. I think it had fallen asleep. ;)




11 comments:
SOOOOO Cute!! I love the pix and the conversation. You have such awesome kids!
Oh my gosh! I love your background. Did you do it with your digital stuff you made. You amaze me more and more every day!
I love this picture of your kids. It is so sweet and innocent. It brings back memories from my child hood. We never slept in our own beds!
That is really sweet. I am looking forward to experiencing what it's like to see Riley with Malia. I'm sure it's a neat feeling to see your kids together. Can't wait!
I love those moments. The ones that re-enforce the knowledge that there's nothing I'd rather be doing than being a mom!
Ohhh! That is the cutest picture ever! What sweet kids you have! Talk about melt your heart!
I love your background! I finally got the memory mixer put on my computer! I'm so excited to download your kit.
so cute melissa! You kids are adorable. I love that story it makes me happy, and reminds me of how sweet kids are...especially on a insane day like to day with my stinkers.
Love you
Ali
Loved the post, thank you! They are so sweet!
That is so sweet!!! Gotta love it!! Great job on your background - I seriously need lessons on making things like that.
How sweet. I love taking pictures of the kids sleeping with each other. It makes me happy when they get along so well. Those are moments when I love being a mom :)
What Cute little kiddos, I love that they are such good friends!! Mel thanks so much for your kind words about Rylee and her horrific eating, I know I'm just over-reacting but it doesn't make me feel better I just want her to be healthy!! :) Hopefully one day she will grow out of her wheat thin and milk funk and eat healthy food!! Thanks again for making me feel better!! :)
Post a Comment