Oh, don't worry... my son is NOT kissing the disgusting class window!!! I didn't realize how DIRTY it was while he was doing it... I was just thinking... wow, he is so cute and funny. Then I see the pictures, and I pray that the dirt is on the outside of the ambulance, and not disgusting guts on the inside. :) Here's Jeff & his work buddies. I admire these 3 guys, and I only know one of them, but here they are saving lives EVERYDAY! They see some crazy stuff, to which most times I can't even hear about without getting sick. (Have I ever mentioned I don't do well with germs, death, bleeding, other people having health problems, needles, etc... oh yeah... and SAVING LIVES!) Wow! I admire these men & women that work in the ambulance everyday & all that they do to serve & help.
Now look very close at the picture of Jackson in the corner... Mmmm what is he thinking? They were supposed to be waving goodbye to the stuffed animals, but I think he is thinking with his hands rubbing back and forth "Mmmm what can I do to sneak in the truck and keep one of those stuffed animals for myself?" :)
As you can see, we all had a great time. It was such a neat activity, and the kids LOVED it! Jackson loved the ambulance ride (of course I felt a little sick, hoping this would be the only time I would EVER have to be in an ambulance, or near one with any of my little family.) It was neat for the kids to give something away & see what Jeff gets to do everyday. Thanks Jeff for being such a neat guy & taking care of so many people. We are proud to call you our Uncle/Brother!




2 comments:
Those guys are awesome, especially that Jeff Guy!: )He has Always had some great stories to share. I haven't heard any since he's been a Paramedic. Do I dare?: ) Looked Fun!
Thanks for taking so many pictures. I really wish that I could have been there to celebrate with everyone. I heard all about it. We do have the best Grandma, and I agree she is probably on the other side pointing out each child and saying wonderful things about each of them.
Post a Comment