Nut Family

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Today Brian and I celebrate 7 years of marriage. I love Brian more than anything in the world, and he does so much for me & the kids.
I think that growing up I looked at marriage like you do when you watch a princess fairy tale movie... you meet the handsome prince, you fall madly in love, you get married, & live in a castle happily ever after. And of course NOTHING ever goes wrong! You never argue with the handsome prince, and you always agree on everything, and if you don't he (the handsome prince) will do anything to keep you (the princess) happy! :)
I think both Brian & I have learned a lot from each other these last 7 years. I feel like both of us are learning just as much about ourselves as each other. I love seeing the support & love we continually give each other. We have definatly had our hard times in the last 7 years, but I am so grateful for the growth that we have had as individuals as well as a couple as we have gone through those trials. I am so grateful for marriage! I love having someone like Brian for my best friend. He means everything to me & I look so forward to our future together. I am so grateful that on a snowy day in January... I married my handsome prince, who I was madly in love with then, and in love with even more so today! :)
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations Melissa...you two look so great together! I've missed you, how are you?!?

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! What a sweet post. I am so glad you found your Prince Charming and that he is still treating you like the princess you are.

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

COngrats on 7 years, WOW...how time flies... I totally remember that day and I am so glad I was a part of it!! Congrats again my friend!!!

jen said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 7 years!!!

Brittany said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I can't believe you've been married that long. Oh, and in case I forget, tell Brian happy birthday!

Kristi said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I love you both so much!!! You are such a good lookin couple! :) Wow time flies!!!
Love you!

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long already!

Lena said...

Happy Anniversary beautiful! I love that picture.

Crazy Livin' said...

I'll make it to 7 someday. I love you and thank you for your faith and friendship. We really need to meet for lunch...I miss you!
Love ya Ali

The Heaton's said...

Happy Anniversary(a day late)! I asked Adam if was aware it was your anniversary yesterday and he said Yes? Why didn't he tell me??!! You guys are such a happy couple! Wishing you many more wonderful years of love and happiness together!! We cherish your wonderful friendship!

Shannon said...

Wow - 7 years! Congrats and Happy Anniversary you two! I remember when you were dating, got engaged and married. Ah, the memories!

Ben and Darci said...

I hope you two had a fun date! You two are so nice to eachother and a good example to us! Congratulations!

Frampton Family said...

I absolutely LOVE this picture of you two Melissa! And you are such a beautifully writer. Happy Anniversary!!! We love you!