, but it didn't quite work, so instead we did aself portrait---how cute!
Morgan was soooo excited for her birthday cake! We sang Happy Birthday to her& she couldn't wait to eat the cake. When we were done singing, she took a couple of pictures,
and then stuck her tongue in the cake followed by Jackson putting his fingers in. Don't worry, we gave them those pieces. ;)
Mom & Morgan
Here is all of Brian's family singing, except Grandma who was taking the picture, and Uncle Jeff who had to work. We all went out to dinner to Pizza Factory, and then came back to our house for cake and icecream and presents. It was such a fun day, but I am kind of glad they only come once a year. :)




1 comments:
Brian & Melissa!!
I can't believe how cute your family is. I miss watching them grow up. I'm glad that Janelle posted your blog on hers. I really enjoyed looking at it. And I can't believe Morgan is 3. And she really has the Nuttall eyes. She is so beautiful!
Your cousin,
Alexis Kelly
Post a Comment