
This is how our new patio looks. Cool huh! I am finally beginning to see the "Vision" Brian laughs at me because he wonders how I can't see the vision when it is drawn on paper. I told him I am a visual person, and the more I see, the more I understand. :) Looks good huh!

Here is what our basement will look like... ladder included. :) Do you like the wall that is holding us up. It kind of scares me to think that if I opened our screen door I would fall out. :) hahhahahhaha

Oh wow, who is this stud? (The Wall or the Man?) Can you tell he is having fun? He is loving this! I love this picture because it shows how much fun he is having with his talents.

Wait, how did this cute picture get in here? I love this picture of the 2 of us. Aren't we so cute!
0 comments:
Post a Comment